[ih] Memories of Flag Day?

the keyboard of geoff goodfellow geoff at iconia.com
Fri Sep 1 18:51:32 PDT 2023

vis-a-vis On Fri, Sep 1, 2023 at 2:52 PM Greg Skinner via Internet-history <
*>BTW, what immediately follows the transition announcement on that page is
the first issue of Geoff >Goodfellow’s Internet Crucible.  It may provide
some perspectives, at least, regarding Jack’s questions about >how the
management framework during the time of the flag day faded away, etc.*

for anyone interested in THE INTERNET CRUCIBLE history of the Internet, The
Archive of all issues is located at: https://iconia.com/ic/

(and if anyone knows or has any pull as to how yours truly could possibly
get the fernwood.mpk.ca.us domain re-registered, it would be much
appreciated -- as yours truly's entretries to/with Neustar .US Support in
the past were not fruitful)

thanks,
geoff