[ih] Separation of TCP and IP

vinton cerf vgcerf at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 18:09:31 PST 2023

the PUP guys did drop some operational hints - some we agreed with and some
not.
The IP split came around 1977 and was largely driven by Danny Cohen, Jon
Postel, David Reed.
This change came not long after I arrived at ARPA in Fall 1976.
The referenced "meetings" were my networking seminar at Stanford.

On Thu, Mar 9, 2023 at 8:58 PM Lawrence Stewart via Internet-history <