[ih] Archiving Internet history

John Levine johnl at iecc.com
Thu Feb 16 14:31:08 PST 2023

It appears that Jack Haverty via Internet-history <jack at 3kitty.org> said:
>Isn't contacting libraries something that isoc should do?  I think it hosts other mailing lists that may also be of historical
>interest related to the Internet and therefore worth archiving.

ISOC only hosts this list because I was on the board and asked them to
do it, and they agreed it seemed like a reasonable idea. They are not
normally in the history business.

While I agree that this list is worth archiving, I think somone who
does archiving should do it, not yet another thing on ISOC's plate.

R's,
John