[ih] History of IoT

Jack Haverty jack at 3kitty.org
Mon Feb 13 20:00:25 PST 2023

That was actually a relaxation of Jon's earlier stance - "Rough
Consensus and Running Code".  You needed not just a design, but also an
implementation.   Preferably two distinct ones that could be seen to
interoperate.  It seems the criteria for becoming a standard changed
over history.  Running Code is no longer necessary?  /J