[ih] IETF relevance (was Memories of Flag Day?)

John Day jeanjour at comcast.net
Wed Aug 30 16:46:46 PDT 2023

Jumping in. INWG in the mid-70s was a different time. Without looking at the membership list, which I have, the only ‘vendors’ were phone companies that were vertically integrated. DEC and Xerox were there. Otherwise, it was researchers and academics. I would guess about half and half as far as who was at the meetings, not just on the mailing list. Who did I miss?

Vint?