[ih] Memories of Flag Day?

Frantisek Borsik frantisek.borsik at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 13:12:20 PDT 2023

*RE:* "I would rather reread Simone de Beauvoir's memoirs, they shall
live in and eat dense worlds that evaluated over real lifetime
(books)."

*https://www.removepaywall.com/https:/www.nytimes.com/2018/10/26/style/digital-divide-screens-schools.html
<https://www.removepaywall.com/https:/www.nytimes.com/2018/10/26/style/digital-divide-screens-schools.html>*

Me too. Because: *“The digital divide was about access to technology, and
now that everyone has access, the new digital divide is limiting access to
technology.”*

All the best,

Frank

Frantisek (Frank) Borsik

https://www.linkedin.com/in/frantisekborsik

Signal, Telegram, WhatsApp: +421919416714

iMessage, mobile: +420775230885

Skype: casioa5302ca

frantisek.borsik at gmail.com

On Mon, Aug 7, 2023 at 10:28 PM Steffen Nurpmeso via Internet-history <