[ih] cut and paste

Dave Crocker dhc at dcrocker.net
Mon Aug 7 17:08:46 PDT 2023

On 8/7/2023 4:43 PM, Guy Almes via Internet-history wrote:
> Being smart and unafraid of complicated arcane languages, he chose to
> use (you guessed it) TECO as his programming language of choice.

This should engender a double reaction in one, along the lines of being
impressed while behind horrified. It certainly does in me.

And this makes me think we need a range of specific terms to cover
various dual-reaction-inducing events, comparable to schadenfreude.

d/

--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking