[ih] Internet should be in private hands

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Mon Dec 5 20:47:50 PST 2022

MCI Mail had a postal delivery service. You could include a postal address,
a telex address, and email addresses in the MCI Mail "to:" format and we
would print and deliver hard copy to USPS or to overnight service. That
went into service in September 1983.

On Mon, Dec 5, 2022 at 8:32 PM Scott Bradner via Internet-history <