[ih] anybody know the history of the group at NCSA that developed Mosaic & HTTPd?

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 17:38:13 PST 2018

I see that Marc did an oral history interview as early as 1995:
http://americanhistory.si.edu/comphist/ma1.html
He seems to have been careful at that time not to be too frank about NCSA management.

Also he was interviewed for this (as well as Vint):
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2008/07/internet200807

In fact a Google search for "oral history" "marc andreessen" finds a whole lot.

Regards
   Brian