[ih] NCP to TCP/IP Transition

Ronda Hauben ronda.netizen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 15:22:27 PDT 2009

Hi Matthias

The url for a paper I did on the transition is:

http://www.columbia.edu/~rh120/other/tcpdigest_paper.txt

best wishes

Ronde
co-author "Netizens: On the History and Impact of Usenet and the Internet"
published by IEEE Computer Society, 1997

--
Netizens: On the History and Impact of Usenet and the Internet

http://www.columbia.edu/~hauben/netbook