[ih] NCP to TCP/IP Transition

Andrew Russell arussell at jhu.edu
Mon Apr 27 14:35:33 PDT 2009

You may also want to consult the historical account of this
'transition' that appears in

Amy Slaton and Janet Abbate, “The Hidden Lives of Standards:
Technical Prescriptions and the Transformation of Work in America,”
in Michael Thad Allen and Gabrielle Hecht, eds., Technologies of
Power: Essays in Honor of Thomas Parke Hughes and Agatha Chipley
Hughes (Cambridge, MA: The MIT Press, 2001).

Cheers,

Andy Russell

Andrew L. Russell, Ph.D
Assistant Professor, Program in History