[ih] How TCP and the Internet "won" outside of the US?

John Demco john at demco.ca
Wed Jul 24 17:32:18 PDT 2024

Jack,

For a version of the history of networking in Canada see this short book
entitled “A Nation Goes Online”
https://www.canarie.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Publication-A-Nation-Goes-Online.pdf

It was published in 2001, if I remember correctly, and the Internet
begins rising to prominence in Chapter 4.

Regards,
John Demco