[ih] Russia Jails the Father of Russia’s Internet

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Wed Jul 24 11:45:07 PDT 2024

I am not sure if your archive contains this:

https://www.ibiblio.org/pub/academic/communications/logs/report-ussr-gorbatchev

I think the IRC channel was set up by my former colleague Harri
"Scofield" Hursti.

	Julf