[ih] Politics behind the Internet

Jack Haverty jack at 3kitty.org
Sun Jul 21 19:38:29 PDT 2024

You're right.  I had forgotten about CSNET.

But even in CSNET the focus was internal - not necessarily on government
projects, but on whatever projects the computer science departments were
doing.  The focus was inward within the community, rather than outward
to the general public.  I could have said that better....

Jack