[ih] Internet-history Digest, Vol 50, Issue 6 (Xerox Alto TCP and the ICCB)

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Tue Jan 30 01:56:28 PST 2024

of course, at the time, the project was an experiment to see if it could be
done at all...we hacked around with A,B,C,D,E address interpretation and
eventually developed IPv6 but this is still far less implemented than need
be. We really need the additional space.

On Tue, Jan 30, 2024 at 12:49 AM Greg Skinner via Internet-history <