[ih] Internet-history Digest, Vol 50, Issue 6

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Wed Jan 10 16:38:08 PST 2024

thanks John -
the last point about speed adaptation is a key value in packet switching as
long as there is also adequate flow control.
The ability to link at different speeds and do store-and-forward is one of
the major attractions of packet switching.

On Wed, Jan 10, 2024 at 3:26 PM John Shoch via Internet-history <