[ih] pretty good video on internet history

Brian E Carpenter brian.e.carpenter at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 16:01:10 PDT 2022

Thanks Andrew. As you'll see if you read it, I was still not writing OSI
off completely then (May 1989, when I gave the talk) but the CERN team
was busy ramping up TCP/IP support. That was the year that we renumbered
every TCP/IP host into a "legal" Class B, and established the first
external IP connections.

Regards
    Brian