[ih] The linux router project and wifi routers

Dave Crocker dhc at dcrocker.net
Fri Nov 4 13:17:01 PDT 2022

On 11/4/2022 1:11 PM, Bill Nowicki via Internet-history wrote:
> A famous episode is when Sandy had a falling out with the vulture capitalists, they brought in John Morgridge as the CEO and fired Sandy.

Offering another rumor:  at the time, I heard more than one person say
that Sandy was aggressively alienating the staff.

A milder point is that it is rare for folk who have been good at
starting a company are also good at growing it to the scale that was
anticipated at the time of this management change.  The exceptions get a
lot of notoriety, which tends to produce a misunderstanding of just how
rare it is.

d/

--
Dave Crocker