[ih] "The Real Origin of Cisco Systems" by Tom Rindfleisch

Johan Helsingius julf at Julf.com
Thu Nov 3 12:30:09 PDT 2022

The first web browser with a graphical user interface was Erwise,
developed as a joint masters project at Helsinki University of
Technology in Finland.

Unfortunately they couldn't get funding to continue the project,
despite Tim Berners-Lee visiting them in Helsinki to encourage
them to continue.

It didn't help that the documentation was in Finnish...

	Julf