[ih] David C. Walden

Dave Crocker dhc at dcrocker.net
Tue May 3 15:42:41 PDT 2022

On 5/3/2022 6:04 AM, Nelson H. F. Beebe via Internet-history wrote:
> Dave was an Internet pioneer who between 1970 and 1976 appears in the
> author list of at least 27 Internet RFC documents, spanning numbers 61
> to 716.

I did not have much interaction with Dave, back in the early days.  He
was, for me, merely one of the deservedly-vaunted BBN team.

In more recent years, he was immediately friendly and supportive during
the odd email-origins pseudo-controversy developed and he actively
provided bits of help as he could.

Our community has had quite an array of personalities that can be
challenging.

Dave wasn't one of them. I am extremely to sorry he is gone.

d/

--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking