[ih] GOSIP & compliance

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Mon Mar 28 10:04:23 PDT 2022

IAB reviewed three proposals (SGMP, HEMS and CMOT). After a lot of
discussion, Craig withdrew HEMS, CMOT was seen as "the long term" (smile)
and SGMP became SNMP and was the target of immediate adoption effort.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc1052

On Mon, Mar 28, 2022 at 12:49 PM Craig Partridge via Internet-history <