[ih] GOSIP & compliance

Bob Purvy bpurvy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 08:51:13 PDT 2022

CMOT! There's a term you don't hear much anymore.

At 3Com, towards the late 80's or early 90's, I was on an "architecture
committee" led by Amatzia Ben-Artzi. We spent a lot of time debating CMOT
vs. SNMP.

I don't recall that anything much was accomplished.

On Sat, Mar 26, 2022 at 1:22 AM Karl Auerbach via Internet-history <