[ih] legal models [was: there must be a corollary to Godwin's law about Sec 230, was ARPANET pioneer]

Bob Purvy bpurvy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 13:07:49 PST 2022

further anecdote:

for years, I was the "engineer interviewer" for patent lawyer candidates at
Google. I liked that much better than interviewing engineers. "After all,
who *wouldn't* love torturing lawyers?" I would say.

I'd describe a patent I had personal knowledge of (not a Google patent) and
have them write claims for it. Kinda like a leetcode question for
programmers.

On Mon, Mar 7, 2022 at 12:35 PM Dr Eberhard W Lisse via Internet-history <