[ih] ARPANET pioneer Jack Haverty says the internet was never finished

the keyboard of geoff goodfellow geoff at iconia.com
Tue Mar 1 19:27:33 PST 2022

vis-a-vis "We Were Not Done Yet (starting at ~1 hr, min 7)
&
"We Still Had Long List of Things That Had To Be Figured Out Someday
and the technology kind of got out of our hands and
went out into the user's environment before it was read to go"
+
"It Should All Just Work But The Reality Is It Still Doesn't There's A Long
List of Things That Have To Get Done" (start at ~1 hr, 12 mins)

curious if anyone has a copy or memory of what
the Long List of Things That Had To Be Figured Out Someday?
/
There's A Long List of Things That Have To Get Done?

On Tue, Mar 1, 2022 at 4:18 PM Brian E Carpenter via Internet-history <