[ih] Internet History Wiki for Learners

Andrew Walding awalding at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 06:55:35 PDT 2022

A side project for students of networking, I began a History of the
Internet Wiki about the time that the Hobbes timeline stopped.  I have
piddled and enhanced over the years, and even taken things from the
esteemed folks postings here.

If you would like to check it out, I welcome anyone that is part of this
mail list.  It is free and there are no ads or anything like that.  This is
all about history.

Here is my invite pasted from Twitter @awalding

The #Internet revolutionized how we work, how we are entertained, how we
research, how we communicate and how we live.  Check out my #history #wiki
project here https://t.co/O48wsUi9v7 - sorry you have to create a free user
account but oh what fun to go back in time https://t.co/qa28CQqcCa

Thanks for your consideration and let me know if you want to add or change
stuff.  Cheers!