[ih] misc questions about 1970s/1980s contracts and funding

touch at strayalpha.com touch at strayalpha.com
Thu Feb 3 18:12:48 PST 2022

FWIW:
- proposals not funded are excluded, AFAICT
- proposal narrative that isn’t cited in the SOW by inclusion is excluded, AFAICT

So yeah, you might get SOME of the information. But I recall that all our proposals were always marked “USC proprietary” throughout and we checked to make sure none of the conditions for release of the “idea” part applied.

YMMV.

Joe

—
Joe Touch, temporal epistemologist