[ih] Chat room and forum archives

Dan York york at isoc.org
Wed Aug 31 19:06:02 PDT 2022

On Aug 31, 2022, at 9:27 PM, Paul Ferguson via Internet-history <internet-history at elists.isoc.org<mailto:internet-history at elists.isoc.org>> wrote:

FWIW, this topic/thread made me seek-and-find some old cypherpunk archive threads I had contributed to from an old FIDOnet gateway account. FIDO was really big in the amateur BBS community prior to the early 90's and the commercial availability of 'the Internet'. :-)

Ah, FIDOnet… I remember it well!  A friend operated a BBS and was connected out via FIDOnet to the wider world.

But back to Bob’s question: