[ih] Chat room and forum archives

Jack Haverty jack at 3kitty.org
Wed Aug 31 18:14:11 PDT 2022

IIRC, I had a Compuserve account, although I can't remember exactly
when.  But I think I remember that Compuserve's charges were based on
hours of connect time.   So there was financial pressure on Users to
dial up, do what you wanted to do, and hang up as quickly as possible.
That's very different from today's always-connected world.   I thought
that might matter for your novel.  Good writing!
Jack