[ih] INWG Notes

Alejandro Acosta alejandroacostaalamo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 16:46:19 PDT 2021

Hello,

   I just took sometime and read a little of few documents (thanks for
sharing!)..., I just can say that I'm in shock. This is something I've
felt many times but I have never had the courage to say it. I really
enjoy reading old documents, sometimes I read old RFCs and the way you
conceived the problems in that moment and you were able to solve them,
just amazing.

    This documents almost describes TCP (sorry, I have not read the full
document, just quick), dated October 28 1974:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RY8zAH05wftU_Kj2U_R4wLDdTjHezU7I
(name: INWG P 1.pdf)

    In this one you mentioned half & full duplex (dated September 1974):

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RY8zAH05wftU_Kj2U_R4wLDdTjHezU7I
(   (name: INWG P 3.pdf)

    For me it is unbelievable to see what most of you though 30-40-50
years ago and now you have make it real. It's like being in the DeLorean
in Back to the Future.

Regards,

P.S. I'm 45.