[ih] Request for Assistance

Dennis Jennings Dennis.Jennings at Knous.ie
Sun Oct 31 09:51:33 PDT 2021

Hi Brian, All,

Thanks - I forgot about that !

Please see the text file below

Reminder - Larry Landweber is looking for your help in getting
up-to-date e-mail addresses for the participants at the IANWs
("Landweber" Meetings).

If you have information, please e-mail Larry directly at
larry.landweber at gmail.com

Many thanks
Dennis

IANWs
NAME    SURNAME    ORGANIZATION    Old e-MAIL
Kjell    Aage Bringsrud    Universitetet i Oslo
kjell_]ge_bringsrud%qzcom.mailnet at mit-multics.arpa
Laura    Abba    CNUCE earnmnt%icnucevm.bitnet at cunyvm.cuny.edu
Rick    Adams    Center for Seismic Studies rick at seismo.css.gov
Athanase    Adou    CIRCL Ministere d'ETAT II SGI EARN:adou at ciearn
Ari    Ahtiainen    University of Helsinki  Computing Center
ari_aht%qzcom.mailnet at mit-multics.arpa
Jean-Pierre     Ansart    Agence de l'Informatique
Gideon    Ariely    Ministry of Science and Development EARN:gideon at ilncrd
Mr.    Aulam    .
Jean-Pierre    Aulas    .
Alain    Auroux    .
Mohamed    Awang-Lah    Malaysian Institute of Microelectronic Systems
(MIMOS) mimos!mal at uunet.uu.net
Lars    Backstrom    University of Helsinki  Computing Center
lars_backstrom at qzcom.mailnet
Derek    Barber    Alvey Directorate Millbank Tower dlab%alvey at ucl-cs.arpa
Joseph    Barbera    FUNDESCO Programa IRIS    EARN fundesco at etsitm.iris
mcvax!goya!fundesco at uunet.uu.net
Piet    Beertema    EUNET / CWI    mcvax!piet piet%mcvax.uucp at seismo.arpa
Jean-Luc    Bernard    .
Ulf    Bilting    Chalmers University SUNET (CS) bilting at cs.chalmers.se
Manfred    Bogen    .
Bill    Bostwick    US DOE (Dept of Energy) Office of Scientific
Computing bostwick%mfe.mfenet at nmfecc.arpa
Danny    Braniss    The Hebrew University CS Dept danny at humus.huji.ac.il
Hans-Werner    Braun    University of Michigan hwb at mcr.umich.edu
Mats    Brunell    SICS matsb at sics.se
Paul    Bryant    Computing Division Rutherford Appleton Laboratories
bryant%rlgb at ucl-cs.arpa
Herb    Budd    IBM - Europe
Stan    Budkowski    Agence de l'Informatique
Birgitta    Carlson    QZ birgitta_carlson at qzcom.mailnet
Bjorn    Carlsson    Stockholm University Computing Centre
bjorn_carlsson_qz%qzcom.bitnet at cunyvm.cuny.edu
Yang Hee    Choi    ETRI yhchoi at etrivax.etri.re.kr
Kilnam    Chon    KAIST chon at kaist.csnet seismo!kaist!chon
Kam P    Chow    University of Hong Kong hkucs!chow at uunet.uu.net
Joe    Choy    National Center for Atmospheric Research choy at ncar.ucar.edu
Avi    Cohen    Computer Center a32 at taunivm.bitnet
Robert     Cooper    Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (Joint Network Team)
r.cooper at rutherford.ac.uk
Alain    Costes    LAAS
Jim    Craigie    Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (Joint Network Team)
RFC822: J.Craigie at rutherford.ac.uk
John    Curley    National Research Council of Canada
curleyj%nrcvm01.bitnet at cunyvm.cuny.edu
Paulo H    de Aguiar Rodrigues    UFRJ e LARC userphar at lnccvm.bitnet
Jon    Demco    University British Columbia Dept CS
demco.ubc at csnet-relay.arpa
Yves    Devillers    INRIA yves.devillers at inria.fr
Piers    Dick-Lauder    . munnari!cluster.cs.su.oz.au!piers at uunet.uu.net,
Michel    Elie    Bull
Elie.CII-HB%HIS-PHOENIX-MULTICS%CISL-SERVICE-MULTICS at MIT-MULTICS.arpa
Robert    Elz    .
Adriano    Endrizzi    Join Research Center
Tommy    Ericson    Stockholm University Computing Center
tommy_ericson__qz%qzcom.mailnet at mit-multics.arpa
Hans    Eriksson    University of Upsala (CS) hans at kuling.uucp
hans_eriksson at qzcom.mailnet
Dave    Farber    University of Delaware (EE) farber at udel-ee.arpa
Daniel    Fauvarque    Agence de l'Informatique
daniel_fauvarque at qzcom.mailnet fauve at france.csnet
François    Fluckiger    CERN
Ira    Fuchs    Princeton Univ (VP for computing & IT) fuchs at pucc.bitnet
Bernard    Galler    University of Michigan galler at um.cc.umich.edu
Jesus    Garcia Tomas    UPM
jesus_garcia_tomas%qzcom.mailnet at mit-multics.arpa
Anil    Garg    Bombay, National Centre for Software Technology    +91
98208 39000
Michel    Gien    INRIA - CNET  Domain de Voluceau gien at mit-multics
...mcvax!inria!gien
Gerhard    Glas    DFVLR-NT Oberpfaffenhofen
Steven    Goldstein    NSF Div of Networking & Communication Research &
Infrastruct sgoldste at note.nsf.gov
Jean-Louis    Grange    InRIA - Project Nadir grange at mit-multics.arpa
Frode    Greisen    UNI-C neufrode at vm.uni-c.dk
Alexandre    Grojsgold    Laboratorio Nacional de Computaçao
Johann    Gunnarsson    SURIS Ministry of Finance Bureau of the Budget
johg at rhi.hi.is.
Claudio    Gutierrez    University of Delaware (EE) gutierre at udel.edu
Teus    Hagen    EUNET / EUUG    seismo!mcvax!ace!teus
teus%mcvax.uucp at seismo.arpa
Robert    Hagens    University of Wisconsin-Madison (CS)
hagens at wisc-rsch.arpa hagens at wiscvm.bitnet
Trevor    Hales    CSIRO (CTO) hales at ditmela.oz.au
Alf    Hansen    ELAB-RUNIT    EARN:
alf-hansen%vax.runit.unit.uninett at norunix
Juergen    Harms    CUI harms at sun.cui.unige.ch
Arthur K.    Hartwig    .
Juha    Heinanen    Tampere Univ of Technology jh at tut.fi
Gerrit    Henken    .
Brent    Hilpert    University of British Columbia CDNNET
hilpert at ean.ubc.cdn hilpert at ubc.ean.uucp hilpert at ubc.csnet
John    Hine    Victoria University (CS Dept) vuwcomp!hine at uunet.uu.net
hine at comp.vuw.ac.nz
Christopher    Horn    EEC
John    Houlker    University of Waikato j.houlker at waikato.ac.nz
Christian    Huitema    INRIA christian.huitema at inria.fr
James    Hutton    RARE Secretariat jsh at ib.rl.ac.uk
Hiroshi    Inose    National Center for Science Information
Haruhisa     Ishida    Univ. of Tokyo (Computer Center)
ishida%u-tokyo.ac.jp at relay.cs.net
Dennis    Jennings    University College Dublin jennings at irlearn.ucd.ie
Daniel    Karrenberg    CWI dfk at cwi.nl
Peter    Kaufmann    DFN-Verein    X.400: C=DE; A=DBP; P=DFN; OU=ZPL;
S=KAUFMANN kaufmann at zpl.dfn.dbp.de
Simon    Kenyon    ICL-Information Technology Centre
iclitc!simon at uunet.uu.net
Peter    Kirstein    Univ College of London (Dept of CS)
kirstein at nss.cs.ucl.ac.uk
Volkmar    Kobelt    GMD    mcvax!unido!gmdzi!kobelt
Bob    Kummerfeld    University of Sydney bob at cs.su.oz.au
Haavard    Kvernelv    RUNIT-F, SINTEF
EARN:kvernelv%vax.runit.unit.uninett at norunix
Lawrence    Landweber    Univ. of Wisconsin CS Dept landweber at cs.wisc.edu
Jean Paul    Le Guigner    CICB    EARN:leguigne at FRCICB81
Alexandre    Leib Grojsgold    Laboratorio Nacional de Computaçao
Cientifica leib at lnccvm.bitnet
Jim    Leighton    Lawrence-Livermore National Laboratory
leighton%mfe at nmfecc.arpa
Shao-Hong    Li    Institute of Computer Applications
rzli%beijing%germany.csnet at relay.cs.net
C. Chiung    Li    ICA rzli%beijing at ira.uka.de
Wai Lung    Loh    National University of Singapore aawai at NUSVM.bitnet
Dan    Long    BBN (CSnet) long at nnsc.nsf.net
David    Lord    CERN pfkdn at cernvm.earn
Jim    Loveluck    Bull
Loveluck.CII-HB%HIS-PHOENIX-MULTICS%CISL-SERVICE-MULTICS at mit-multics.arpa
Joe    Luhukay    Computer Science Center, Univ. of Indonesia
luhukay at indovax.uucp
Johan    Lundberg    Swedish Telecom johan_lundberg at qzcom.mailnet
Robert    Mahl    Agence de l'Informatique mahl at france.csnet
robert_mahl at qzcom.mailnet
Gianni    Mainetto    .
Richard    Mandelbaum    University of Rochester (VP for Computing)
rma at cs.rochester.edu
Ignacio    Martinez    FUNDESCO Programa IRIS martinez at iris-dcp.es
Manuel    Medina    E. T. S. E. Telecomunicacio
medina%qzcom.mailnet at mit-multics.arpa
Enrique     Melrose    CONTEL  Instituto Mexicano de Comunicaciones
Enzo    Molino    Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología
Jun    Murai    University of Tokio (Comp Center)
jun%zappa.cc.u-tokyo.junet%utokyo-relay.csnet at relay.cs.net
Jun     Murai    Univ. of Tokyo (Computer Center)
jun at xroads.cc.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Kees    Neggers    SURFnet    EARN:neggers at HUTSUR51
Nicholas    Newman    European Commission EARN:nicholas_newman at qzcom
Henry    Nussbacher    Tel Aviv University    EARN:hank at taunivm
Robert    o'Brien    CERN
Dan    Oberst    .
Jacob    Palme    Stockholm University Computing Centre
jacob_palme_qz%qzcom.bitnet at cunyvm.cuny.edu
Yong Jin    Park    Hanyang University park at hyuee.hanyang.ac.kr
Craig    Partridge    .
Ahmed    Patel    .
Shmuel    Peleg    The Hebrew University CS Dept EARN:peleg at humus
Bernhard    Plattner    Institut fuer Informatik plattner at ifi.ethz.ch
XLouis    Pouzin    CNET pouzin at mit-multics.arpa
Ken    Preiss    Univ. of the Negev    EARN:preiss at bengus
Enzo    Puliatt    UNDP RBLAC cdp!enzop at arisia.xerox.com
Tian-Bai    Qian    Institute of Computer Applications
      Ramani    National Center for Software Technology
Jean-Claude    Rault    Agence de l'Informatique
j_rault%qzcom.mailnet at mit-multics.arpa
Glen    Ricart    University of Maryland (CS Center) ricart at umdc.bitnet
Juan    Riera    Univ. Politecnica Madrid DIT (ETSI Telecomunicacion)
mcvax!goya!riera at uunet.uu.net EARN: riera at etsim.iris
Ari    Rikkil    Finnish State Computer Center
  ari_rikkil{_finnish_state_computer_center%qzcom.mailnet at mit-multics.arpa
Ari    Rikkila    Finnish State Computer Centre FUNET
ari-rikkil{@qzcom.mailnet
Dennis    Rockell    BBN / CSNET drockwel at csnet-sh.arpa
Roland A.    Rosner    Univ of London (Comp Centre) rosner at ncdlab.ulcc.ac.uk
Michael    Rotert    University of Karlsruhe (Faculty of Informatics)
rotert at ira.uka.de
Jacques    Sakarovitch    Ministrie de l'Industrie et de la Recherche
Harri    Salminen    FUNET (FSCC/CSC) hks at funet.fi
Horst    Santo    GMD
Trond    Skjesol    .
Knut    Smaaland    University of Oslo
knut_smaaland_U%qzcom.mailnet at mit-multics.arpa
Marco    Sommani    CNUCE    EARN:vnetmnt at icnucevm
Rolf    Speth    Rechenzentrum der Universitat Duesseldorf
rolf_speth_univ_duesseldorf%qzcom.mailnet at mit-multics.arpa
Paal    Spilling    Norwegian Telecommunications Authority paal at nta-vax.arpa
Michael A.    Stanton    University College of London (CS)
stanton at nss.cs.ucl.ac.uk
Sven    Tafvelin    Chalmers University SUNET (CS)
sven_tafvelin at qzcom.mailnet  mcvax!enea!chalmers!talvelin
Tadao    Takahashi    CNPQ
Gligor    Tashkovich    DECTE gligor%lerouf.dec at decwrl.dec.com
Menachem    Tassa    National Council for Research & Development
ncrd.israel at csnet-relay.arpa
Hide     Tokuda    Carnegie Mellon University (CS Dept)
Hide.Tokuda at k.cs.cmu.edu
Roald    Torbergsen    .
Daniel    Trujillo    ITESM Centro de Calculo daniel at tecmtyvm.bitnet
Stefano    Trumpy    CNUCE Institute of CNR EARN:trumpy at icnucevm
Klaus    Ullmann    DFN
Florencio    Utreras    University of Chile
futreras%uchcecvm.bitnet at cunyvm.cuny.edu
Tony    Villasenor    NASA Science Internet villasenor at ames.arpa
Hans    Wallberg    UMDAC hwg at biovax.umdc.umu.se
Michael    Walsh    University College Dublin walsh at irlearn.ucd.ie
Y. Fung    Wang    ICA Institute Peking wang%beijing at ira.uka.de
Steve    Wolff    NSF Div of Networking steve at note.nsf.gov
Chu-Quan    Yang    Academy of Machinery Equipment
XHubert    Zimmermann    CNET    hzim at mit-multics
Edgar    Zorilla    Consejo Nacional de Investig Científicas y Tecnológicas
Werner    Zorn    Universitat Karlsruhe Informatik Rechnerabteilung
zorn at ira.uka.de

--

Dr. Dennis Jennings,

Internet Pioneer, Internet Hall of Fame, 2014

/“I told you this Internet thing would catch on!”/

Company Director / Mentor & Coach / Angel Investor

Dennis.Jennings at knous.ie <mailto:Dennis.Jennings at ICANN.org>

Mobile: +353 87 220 8225

Knous – Knowledge & Common Sense

//

/Please note that NO permission is granted to share these contact
details with any social media platform.///

//

//