[ih] Eric Allman giving a public talk on the history of email

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.NA
Sun Oct 3 23:55:23 PDT 2021

Thank you, I shall look for it :-)-O

el

--
Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse   \         /       Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
el at lisse.NA             / *      |  Telephone: +264 81 124 6733 (cell)