[ih] My 2013 paper on the History of the Internet

Alex McKenzie amckenzie3 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 26 09:28:26 PST 2021

In 2014 a paper I was hired to write about the history of the Internet was published in the 3-volume "Discoveries in Modern Science." I was required to cover several specific items which the publishers considered critical, whether I thought so or not. Of course, with a restricted word limit the big question for an author is what to include and what to leave out.  I'm sure other authors would have made different choices from mine.
I was recently granted permission to post a copy of this article on my website.  If anyone is interested it can be found athttp://alexmckenzie.weebly.com/history-of-the-internet.html

Cheers,Alex