[ih] "The First Router" on Jeopardy

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 06:34:46 PST 2021

BBN Report #1783 (1969) includes the addition of the "Routing Algorithm"
but it does not define the word "router" but the description implies that
the IMP with this algorithm acts as a router.

Trying to find a copy of Report #1822 ....

Cheers
Jorge

On Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 2:50 PM Jack Haverty via Internet-history <