[ih] Museum-quality archive for this list?

John Day jeanjour at comcast.net
Tue Nov 16 13:37:59 PST 2021

Not really. You wouldn’t believe the conditions I have found paper!  The stacks of the Vatican Library are not temperature controlled, in fact no controls at all. That is also true of the old Bibliotheque Nationale in Paris and the British Library. Yet the stuff is there and in use.

Heck, I was shown 2 400 year old maps hanging in a junk room under the Vatican Library no protection at all.

We have paper dating back millennia.