[ih] Museum-quality archive for this list?

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 20:02:17 PST 2021

Is there anywhere a "virtual Internet Museum" where all materials about the
history and evolution of the Internet are collected and archived ?

Sort of key documents, pictures, videos, reports, manuals, etc ... it seems
that it is all spread out on the net, often google helps ...

Miss the days where everything was available on Finland's ftp server :-)

Cheers
Jorge

On Mon, Nov 15, 2021 at 9:59 PM touch--- via Internet-history <