[ih] Fwd: How Plato Influenced the Internet

Bob Purvy bpurvy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 15:35:19 PDT 2021

+1 to that. I have a podcast interview for my book
<https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/57138737-inventing-the-future> coming
up, and I do mention some of this, early in the book.
The host had heard about PLATO but not the Illiac demonstrations.

My (weak) recollection is that the PLATO people were in their own little
world, in a different building.

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 3:21 PM John Day via Internet-history <