[ih] a single organization "managing the network"

Jack Haverty jack at 3kitty.org
Tue Jul 20 16:57:07 PDT 2021

With all of the corporations now doing "cloud computing", wouldn't such
a replication be a small blip in their operation that wouldn't even be
noticed by a Netflix or Youtube or AWS or the like.   A corporate
donation of storage space to preserve the history of the net might even
provide a message for Marketing to use.    Perhaps a logo proudly
displaying membership in the Museum of the Internet? After 30 years, my
Oracle contacts have long gone on to other things but some one or more
of the Big Tech crowd might be worth asking. Or maybe they've been asked
and said no.   If so, shame on them.

/Jack