[ih] A paper {dkim-fail}

ned+internet-history at mrochek.com ned+internet-history at mrochek.com
Mon Jul 19 17:49:18 PDT 2021

Life has even earlier claims, I think. There are any number of labeling and
routing mechanisms in cellular metabolism. An especially topical example is the
so-called "S glycoprotein signal peptide", which is used in the BioNTech/Pfizer
Covid-19 Vaccine to route the manufactured modified spike protein to the
endoplasmic reticulum so it can exit the cell and interact with the immune
system. (It's also used by the virus itself to route manufactured viral
particles to that location.)

It seems there multiple ways to code this particular directive. The one used in
the vaccine maximizes the number of Cs and Gs, likely because it is know that
more Cs and Gs the more efficient the conversion.

More at:

  https://berthub.eu/articles/posts/reverse-engineering-source-code-of-the-biontech-pfizer-vaccine/

And if you want the full story (at least the parts we understand), I recommend
Michal and Schomburg's Biochemical Pathways, which has to be seen to be
believed.

				Ned