[ih] A paper

Bob Purvy bpurvy at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 17:09:05 PDT 2021

Also Andrew:

I'm not sure what to call that kind of organizational decision other than
"political".

This is what someone who is not a practicing engineer would say:
"everything is political."

No, Andrew, some people just want to get the job done.

On Sun, Jul 18, 2021 at 4:57 PM vinton cerf via Internet-history <