[ih] A paper

Dave Crocker dhc at dcrocker.net
Sun Jul 18 14:07:04 PDT 2021

On 7/18/2021 7:57 AM, vinton cerf via Internet-history wrote:
> Attempts to retrofit political motivations onto what was a pragmatic
> engineering effort strike me as strained and artificial.

As opposed to being an entirely willful fantasy, without any objective
foundation?

But correlation IS causation and two data points are enough for correlation.

The paper cites work by Mueller.  That was to be expected, I suspect.
For example:

      https://bbiw.net/musings.html#rootreview

(The exchange noted there, that followed the review, was possibly as
interesting to me as doing the review.)

d/

--
Dave Crocker