[ih] A paper

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 15:29:13 PDT 2021

Thank you for  reading the paper and providing your feedback.

You said:

"Unless I missed something in the authors' backgrounds, neither of you have
any Engineering training. So naturally, you think that adoption of a
technology *cannot* be because it just works or doesn't work. *Surely there
must be some political reason! It can't just be that something is correct
or incorrect!"*

We actually said exactly the opposite. We said adoption of a technology can
be for a myriad of reasons and design decisions are not inherently
political. But perhaps since you don't like our style of writing it was not
clear to you.

Farzaneh