[ih] Internet Hall of Fame (IHOF) nominations now open - know anyone who should be nominated?

Dan York york at isoc.org
Fri Feb 26 06:39:23 PST 2021

Hi all,

The Internet Hall of Fame (IHOF) has opened up the call for nominations for the 2021 inductees:
https://www.internethalloffame.org/blog/2021/02/23/internet-hall-fame-nominations-open-until-april-23

If you know of someone who has done important work for the Internet who should be recognized as part of IHOF, please consider nominating that person.  I figured this group might know some people who are not yet in the inductees: https://www.internethalloffame.org/inductees

The direct nomination form is at:

https://www.internethalloffame.org/nominations

On a related note, if any of you are able to help us share the word, too, so that we can find nominees from all across the world and across industries and business/nonprofit sectors, that would be greatly appreciated. If you share content on social networks, you can find some links to share at:

https://twitter.com/Internet_HOF
https://www.facebook.com/InternetHallofFame/

Thanks,
Dan

--
Dan York, Director, Online Content / Internet Society
york at isoc.org<mailto:york at isoc.org> | +1-603-439-0024 | @danyork<https://twitter.com/danyork>

[cid:image001.png at 01D5D03B.DF736FF0]
internetsociety.org<https://www.internetsociety.org/> | @internetsociety<https://twitter.com/internetsociety>