[ih] WEBCAST TODAY ‘Fireside Chat with Vint Cerf’ w/ Ken Loparo

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Tue Feb 2 14:46:36 PST 2021

All these online events mean that Vint can't tell his favorite opening joke
- "Can you hear me at the back, No, we aren't built that way", but " Power
corrupts, and PowerPoint corrupts absolutely", if unspoken, is well in
effect.

ISOC Live posted: "On Tuesday 2 February 2021 at 5:30pm-7pm EST
(22:30-00:00 UTC) the IoT Collaborative (IOTC), the Cleveland State
University T.E.C.H Hub and the Institute for Smart, Secure and Connected
Systems (ISSACS) at Case Western Reserve University will host a 'Fire"

[image: livestream]
<http://livestream.com/internetsociety/cwru-vint>On *Tuesday
2 February 2021* at *5:30pm-7pm* *EST* (22:30-00:00 UTC) the *IoT
Collaborative <https://iotcollaborative.org/>* (IOTC), the *Cleveland State
University T.E.C.H Hub <https://www.csuohio.edu/techhub/techhub>* and
the *Institute
for Smart, Secure and Connected Systems <https://case.edu/issacs/> *(ISSACS)
at Case Western Reserve University will host a '*Fireside Chat with Vint
Cerf <https://community.case.edu/VealeInstitute/rsvp_boot?id=929383>*'.
Vint Cerf, the co-designer of TCP/IP protocols and the fundamental
architecture of the Internet. He will reflect on his career in technology,
share lessons learned, and discuss the challenges and opportunities he sees
for technology, from the Internet of Things to the Interplanetary Internet.

*SPEAKER*
*Vint Cerf*, Chief Internet Evangelist, Google

*MODERATOR*
*Dr. Ken Loparo*, Co-Academic Director of the IoT Collaborative / Faculty
Director for ISSAC, CWRU

*LIVESTREAM http://livestream.com/internetsociety/cwru-vint
<http://livestream.com/internetsociety/cwru-vint>*

*PARTICIPATE VIA ZOOM