[ih] Better-than-Best Effort

Alex McKenzie amckenzie3 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29 07:03:50 PDT 2021

 This is the second email from Jack mentioning a point-to-point line between the ARPA TIP and the ISI site.  I don't believe that is an accurate statement of the ARPAnet topology.  In January 1975 there were 5 hops between the 2 on the shortest path. In October 1975 there were 6.  I don't believe it was ever one or two hops, but perhaps someone can find a network map that proves me wrong.
Alex McKenzie