[ih] Better-than-Best Effort

Bob Purvy bpurvy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 16:16:36 PDT 2021

"Perhaps packet switching has outlived its usefulness?   With so much
bandwidth, and so much computing power, setting up a circuit might now
be better than moving packets?"

I could say "Vint Cerf is spinning in his grave" but last I checked he's
not dead.

This is an interesting idea. I don't know where you go with it, but it's
interesting.

On Fri, Aug 27, 2021 at 4:10 PM Jack Haverty via Internet-history <