[ih] yahoo is selectively censoring/rejecting incoming emails

the keyboard of geoff goodfellow geoff at iconia.com
Sun Aug 22 20:52:09 PDT 2021

totally incorrect John -- just like the previous instance here on the IH
list with its filtering/deleting/censoring with any mention of a certain
word that Joe (as list admin) discovered/iteratively debugged (which won't
be mentioned since it might cause this reply to "disappear") we now this at
the SMTP reject-o level for a public webmail provider of not "allowing"
certain subject matters to go through to its user base.

yours truly can axiomatically say with metaphysical certitude this was not
a DMARC failure.

how can yours truly make such an unabashed claim?

because like what Joe did here on the IH list to "discover" the forbidden
word/phase yours truly did similar with yahoo by sending many iterations of
a modified message to yahoo until one finally did not get SMTP reject-o'd
and got through -- thereby revealing exactly/precisely what was "forbidden".

as a side note, Joe has informed yours truly that:

"This post does not appear to be in scope for this list.

Please limit your posts to matters of Internet history in the future.

Joe (list admin)"

this is not the "network" we all "grew up" on/with,

geoff

Geoff.Goodfellow at iconia.com
living as The Truth is True