[ih] FTP RIP

Darius Kazemi darius.kazemi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 09:09:37 PDT 2020

Great observations -- it looks like that is indeed the teletype present at
the recreated Boelter 3420 so I'm guessing the university must have
mislabeled the teletype, or they labeled it as "a teletype much like this
one connected to blah blah blah" and it was misread by the photographer.

You can see the exact machine (the ITT sticker is clear enough) in the
museum space here:
https://samueli.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/samueli/internet_room-1.jpg