[ih] History

David Walden dave.walden.family at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 14:14:11 PDT 2020

I will risk mentioning the Annals of the History of Computing one more time.  An article submitted to the Anecdotes department will have no traditional peer review, and one editor who will collaborate in making the article better without asking the author to write some different paper than the author wrote, and the accepted article will be published open access without an open access fee.   If this interests someone, send your draft to me -- maybe after you have read
      https://annals-extras.org/anecdotes/writing/