[ih] History

Jack Haverty jack at 3kitty.org
Tue Sep 15 11:49:36 PDT 2020

Curiously enough, I *replied* to Karl's offensive message, which
included that message in typical "what Karl said" form.    So my message
contained the offensive word in the copy of Karl's text.

I received the message (because I bcc myself always for archiving).
Karl got it too, since he replied (his comment about seventeen
minutes).  That reply did not contain the earlier offensive message, so
perhaps it got through.

But I guess no one else got my email?

I guess we should have defined a "TCP" to run on top of SMTP, to make
sure that all the "datagrams/emails" make it to the other end.

/Jack