[ih] Found the bug - a word to avoid....

the keyboard of geoff goodfellow geoff at iconia.com
Sat Sep 12 22:24:17 PDT 2020

joe, please de-confuse yours truly:

not only did it happen to you, but it also happened to karl as well as
yours truly when sending a message with the single word “hook-up” in it?
(Without the hyphen).

in all three cases, an email sent to IH with the word “hook-up” (Without
the hyphen) did not go out to the list, but instead it went to /dev/null --
with NO notification to the sender (or anyone).

isn't that consistency between us three and not just unique to you?

with eternal gratitude for your being our list admin,

geoff

Geoff.Goodfellow at iconia.com
living as The Truth is True